[Sqg-program] FW: [FLHHW] Promoting CESQG Collection Events

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 09:45:16 -0400

The attached e-mail was sent out over the household hazardous waste
listserver. I want to pass this message along to all SQG-Program =
coordinators
and others on the sqg-program listserver. If you respond to this message
please respond to everyone on the listserver. This topic is important =
for all
counties that have or are thinking about developing a CESQG Collection
Program. Thank you.

Glen Perrigan

-----Original Message-----
From: TWaters@co.seminole.fl.us [mailto:TWaters@co.seminole.fl.us]
Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 7:33 PM
To: flhhw@lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: [FLHHW] Promoting CESQG Collection Events

We would appreciate copies any flyers, letters and other such =
promotional
materials that are used for promoting CESQG Collection Events.

We plan to develop a flyer for handing out during inspections of =
qualified
CESQG facilities and another flyer to be mailed to qualified CESQGs that
are in our SQG database.

Please email them to me, if possible, at -   twaters@co.seminole.fl.us  =
OR
mail them to me at the address below.

Thank you in advance for you assistance,

Tom Waters, ECAP3 Coordinator
(Environmental Compliance, Assistance & P2 Program)
Solid Waste Management Division
1634 State Road 419
Sanford, FL 32750
Seminole County, Florida