[Sqg-program] how to deal with a drum allegedly containing just water

Perrigan, Glen sqg-program@lists.dep.state.fl.us
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 10:16:11 -0400

FYI...Good advice for sqg inspectors. A good example on enhanced
communication through the ESQG Program. Please read below=20

-----Original Message-----
From: traficanti_f [mailto:FrankTraficanti@colliergov.net]=20
Sent: Wednesday, July 09, 2003 5:24 PM
To: Emery, Charles; Tellado, Fred
Cc: Bayly, Karen; Briggs, Doris; WeinsteinBruce; nossier_m; =
cornelisse_m;
barr_c; Perrigan, Glen; Burt Mckee (E-mail); Barbara Kula (E-mail); =
Edith
Weigle (E-mail); Tim McMullen (E-mail)
Subject: RE: Collier Co. Inspections - Week of 6/23/03

Charles:
	On the contrary, thanks for the animated scenarios of potential
occurrences and liability issues.  You've depicted the many issues to be
considered in what one might consider initially to be an easy answer, =
but in
reality represents a huge liability.  Your mention of 'B PPE' will =
probably
give management their decision.  If only 'truth serum' could be =
administered
during the inspection...=20

Thanks,=09
Frank