[Sqg-program] Demolition Waste

Emery, Charles sqg-program@lists.dep.state.fl.us
Tue, 16 Sep 2003 15:58:51 -0400

http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste/quick_topics/publications/shw/hazardous/=
fact
/c&dwaste.pdf

Patty

At the above location is a rather large document describing the various
hazardous wastes that might be encounter during a demolition project. If =
you
have any specific questions regarding demolition projects feel free to =
e-mail
me.

Charles
-----Original Message-----
From: Dale Nottingham [mailto:NOTTINDL@leegov.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2003 3:11 PM
To: sqg-program@lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: Re: [Sqg-program] Demolition Waste

Patty,
We use a check list that we provide to the company performing the =
demolition
at time of permitting! I can e-mail it if you would like it!

Thanks,
DALE

>>> Patty.Jefferson@bocc.citrus.fl.us 09/16/03 02:28PM >>>
Some time back we received a packet of information (I think) on =
hazardous
waste in demolition projects. I can not place my hands (or mind) on it. =
Any
help out there if it was in an attachment to email, website, or hard =
copy.
Thanks
Patty

Patty Jefferson
Citrus County Hazardous Material Coordinator
3600 W Sovereign Path, Suite 291
Lecanto, FL 34461
(352) 527-5406
fax (352) 527-5404