[Sqg-program] Oracle Forms Upgrade and Windows 98 Users

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Dec 1 10:01:34 EST 2006

DEP will be upgrading oracle forms in the near future. This is the platform
used for CHAZSQG. There is a possibility that the upgrade may cause problems
with computers using Windows 98. DEP will not be testing the upgrade on
Windows 98. So, if you are using Windows 98, please upgrade your software to
XP or Windows 2000 or better yet get a new computer with XP on it.

Additionally, DEP has not tested how CHAZSQG and Exosphere will behave under
Internet Explorer 7. That is not to say IE7 will not work, it just has not
been tested by DEP. So, hold off upgrading for a short while if you can.  If
you are currently using IE7 let me know. I am curious to see if it works or
if you are having any problems. Thanks.

Glen Perrigan
Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400
850-245-8749 Fax:  850-412-0528
E-mail: glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us  Website: www.dep.state.fl.us/waste

Please Note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public
records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail is
communications and may therefore be subject to public disclosure.