[Sqg-program] FW:Request for SQG handbooks

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Mar 13 09:14:35 EST 2006

To All County SQG Program Coordinators:

Do any of you have extra copies of Florida's Handbook for Small Quantity
Generators? We are in need of approximately 500 copies. If you do have
available copies to send please contact Kathy Gaynor
(Kathy.gaynor at dep.state.fl.us) (850-245-8782) for details to have them
shipped to Tallahassee. DEP will pay for the shipping. Thanks.

Glen Perrigan
Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400
850-245-8749 Fax:  850-412-0528
E-mail: glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us  Website: www.dep.state.fl.us/waste

Please Note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written
communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public
records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail is
communications and may therefore be subject to public disclosure.

  _____