[Sqg-program] FW: Waste recycling for Dental offices

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Dec 13 15:59:32 EST 2007

Here is a contact for recycling services for the healthcare market in
Florida. I am passing this info to you because you may get calls for
recyclers. Please remember that FDEP does not approve or otherwise endorse
these types of recyclers.

Glen Perrigan
Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555