[Sqg-program] FYI Job Opportunity CERCLA RCRA Experience

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Feb 9 15:26:31 EST 2007

FYI
Looks like a job opportunity in the Tampa area for someone with CERCLA and
RCRA experience. See details below. For more info contact Mr. Jerrod Wheeler,
Boozallen, at 703-377-0141 www.boozallen.com.

. . . we are hoping to find someone between 50K and 60K that has knowledge of
CERCLA and RCRA with a OSHA HAZWOPER certification and an interest/3 to 7
years experience in environmental restoration/compliance.  Associates degree
or better is required and the person will work embedded at the client - Air
Force Environmental group (I don't know the acronym).  The position is
technical in nature but acting as a consultant to the client (coordinating
field efforts, facilitating compliance requirements).  This is a new location
for this team to play in so the opportunity for the individual is pretty
large if they are willing to be a face for Booz Allen to the local community.

Pass along to anyone you think may be interested.

Glen Perrigan
FDEP, Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400
850-245-8749 Fax:  850-412-0528
E-mail: glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us