[Sqg-program] FW: mercury-containing UV lights from ACunits - SQGinspector awareness

Waters, Tom twaters at seminolecountyfl.gov
Mon Jul 16 08:06:27 EDT 2007

Glen & All:

Seminole County has not been inspecting tanning salons.  However, based
on the information presented at the NAHMMA Workshop in May, I plan to
address the matter.  I am hoping to possibly work with the Health
Department to partner with us.

Tom Waters
Environmental Programs Manager
Seminole County Solid Waste Management