[Sqg-program] FW: [FLHHW] July Earth 911 Newsletter

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jul 20 11:11:07 EDT 2007

<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/customimages/mrappaport/newsletter/earthn
ewsletterheader.png>

July 2007

Welcome to the Earth 911 Newsletter for July 2007. In this issue we highlight
many of the changes taking place here at Earth 911 and new features of the
Web site. We provide insight about what might be in the water at your
favorite beach when it closes. This month's greenlight article presents tips
to help save energy and money on vacation. There is good news for California
beverage consumers. We have exciting news for our Earth 911 Coordinators and
are looking for talented people to join the Earth 911 team.

Enjoy this month's newsletter and as always, thanks for making every day
Earth Day!

*                                 What's New at Earth 911
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/blog/2007/07/19/whats
-new-at-earth-911/>

Making every day Earth Day AND an Adventure!

*                                 What People Are Saying About Earth911
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/blog/2007/07/19/what-
people-are-saying-about-earth911-2/>

See what people are saying about Earth 911

*                                 Earth 911 Coordinator Update
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/blog/2007/07/19/earth
-911-coordinator-update/>

News local coordinators can use.

*                                 Earth 911 Recruiting Writers
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/blog/2007/07/19/earth
-911-recruiting-writers/>

Have a desire to make a difference in your community? This may be your
chance!

*                                 Save Gas This Summer
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/blog/2007/07/19/green
light-july/>

15 things you can do to save fuel and money!

*                                 Why Did My Favorite Beach Close Today?
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/blog/2007/07/19/beach
es-july/>

Information you need to know before you decide to take the plunge.

Mark Rappaport, Program Manager
Earth 911, 14646 N. Kierland Boulevard, Scottsdale, AZ 85254

Let us know
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/index.php%3Faction=co
mment>  how we are doing, or come by and visit the Earth 911 Homepage
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org>

Having trouble viewing this newsletter? Try the newsletter archive
<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/clicktracker.php?cd=12891&ld=1&md=72&ud=2
5165e42a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4&url=http://earth911.org/outreach/newsletter-a
rchive>

<http://emarketing.globalalerts.com/view.php?cd=12891&ld=1&ud=25165e42a839e2f
7d72e7d65332144d4&md=72>

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, or you wish to update your
profile, please click here.
2a839e2f7d72e7d65332144d4>