[Sqg-program] Pollution Prevention Technician Position in Osceola

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri May 11 14:12:51 EDT 2007

Employment opportunity in Osceola County. See link
http://www.osceola.org/index.cfm?lsFuses=JobApp/Jobs/Detail&sJobID=PS100440

Contact Danny Sheaffer directly at 407-962-1102 for additional info.

Glen Perrigan
FDEP, Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400
850-245-8749 Fax:  850-412-0528
E-mail: glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us