[Sqg-program] Compliance Assistance Centers

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Oct 2 09:07:54 EDT 2007

Hi All

I have sent this link out in the past. I am sending it out again because it
is a great web site for information related to our job.  It's called
Compliance Assistance Centers <http://www.assistancecenters.net/> . I was
just checking out one of the new items called State Resource Locator
<http://www.envcap.org/statetools/> . It consolidates all sorts of regulated
media into one spot and organized by state. Click on Florida and see for
yourself.

Compliance Assistance Centers http://www.assistancecenters.net/

State Resource Locator http://www.envcap.org/statetools/

Glen Perrigan
Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400
850-245-8749 Fax:  850-412-0528
E-mail: glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Website:   www.dep.state.fl.us/waste <http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste>

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail={smtp:sender} Thank you in advance for completing the survey.