[Sqg-program] Hospital Waste Management

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Oct 9 11:42:06 EDT 2007

Hi All

Here is a good document on Hazardous Waste Management at Hospitals. I know we
have discussed this document before at our meetings but it never hurts to
talk about it again. If you are doing sqg inspections at hospitals you will
definitely want to take a look at this document.

You can find it at online.org/docs/h2epharmablueprint41506.pdf
<http://www.h2e-online.org/docs/h2epharmablueprint41506.pdf> .

Another great source for waste information at hospitals is Laurie Tenace
(laurie.tenace at dep.state.fl.us)  with DEP's Mercury Program. She has worked
with Hospitals around the state for many years.

Glen Perrigan
Hazardous Waste Management Section
2600 Blair Stone Road  MS-4555
Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2400
850-245-8749 Fax:  850-412-0528
E-mail: glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Website:   www.dep.state.fl.us/waste <http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste>

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP

survey: http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us Thank you in advance for completing the survey.