[Sqg-program] FW: Exploding Battery Incident - precautions

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 7 17:22:22 EDT 2008

Be careful with lithium ion batteries in flashlights. Refer to the attached
case study. Glen Perrigan

The Department of Environmental

Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Michael W. Sole is committed to continuously assessing and

improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of

service you received. Copy the url below to a web browser to complete the DEP