[Sqg-program] 2010 Summit Content Teams Forming! Be a part of it!
Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Dec 7 10:16:10 EST 2009
2010 National Environmental Partnership Summit<http://www.p2.org/events/>
Taking the Next Steps for
Energy, Sustainability, and a Green Economy
May 25 - 27, 2010
We are looking for your involvement in this year's Summit! The technical papers are due to come in before Thanksgiving and we'd like to get them reviewed before Christmas, and we need your expertise!
The broad Track Topics include:
* Sector-based Environmental Assistance/Regulation Updates
* Resource Efficiency
* Energy Issues
* Climate Change Success Stories
* New, Clean Technology
Under the broad tracks are more specific topic areas. These topic areas are listed here:
1. Sustainability Projects/Production
2. Addressing Climate Change: Successes and Case Studies
3. Sector Based Environmental Assistance & Environmental Regulations Update for 2009-2010 including TSCA, Toxics, and Toxics in Products
4. Clean Technologies: Specific Technologies and Application
5. International Projects and Models
6. Research and New Technology
7. Resource Efficiency
8. Green Your Business, Green the Economy: Engaging the Business and Financial Sector
9. Energy Issues
10. Environmental Issues in Florida
Please let me know which track team you might be interested in participating on and if you'd like to be a leader of that team. Spots are going quickly, so act now to reserve yourself a spot on your team of choice!
If you have any questions, please email me.
liz at terrachord.com<mailto:liz at terrachord.com>
Join us to sustain business now and for the future, www.b2bgreenforum.com<http://www.b2bgreenforum.com/>
PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F. S. 119).
All e-mails to and from County Officials are kept as a public record.
Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address may be
disclosed to the public and media at any time.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Sqg-program