[Sqg-program] 2010 Summit Content Teams Forming! Be a part of it!

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Dec 7 10:16:10 EST 2009

2010 National Environmental Partnership Summit<http://www.p2.org/events/>
Taking the Next Steps for
Energy, Sustainability, and a Green Economy
Orlando, FL
May 25 - 27, 2010

 www.environmentalsummit.org<http://www.environmentalsummit.org>

We are looking for your involvement in this year's Summit! The technical papers are due to come in before Thanksgiving and we'd like to get them reviewed before Christmas, and we need your expertise!

The broad Track Topics include:

 *   Sector-based Environmental Assistance/Regulation Updates
 *   Resource Efficiency
 *   Sustainability
 *   Energy Issues
 *   Climate Change Success Stories
 *   New, Clean Technology
Under the broad tracks are more specific topic areas. These topic areas are listed here:

 1.  Sustainability Projects/Production
 2.  Addressing Climate Change: Successes and Case Studies
 3.  Sector Based Environmental Assistance & Environmental Regulations Update for 2009-2010 including TSCA, Toxics, and Toxics in Products
 4.  Clean Technologies: Specific Technologies and Application
 5.  International Projects and Models
 6.  Research and New Technology
 7.  Resource Efficiency
 8.  Green Your Business, Green the Economy: Engaging the Business and Financial Sector
 9.  Energy Issues
 10. Environmental Issues in Florida

Please let me know which track team you might be interested in participating on and if you'd like to be a leader of that team. Spots are going quickly, so act now to reserve yourself a spot on your team of choice!

If you have any questions, please email me.

Thanks!

--
Liz Longenecker
Terrachord, LLC

PLEASE NOTE: Florida has a very broad public records law (F. S. 119).

All e-mails to and from County Officials are kept as a public record.

Your e-mail communications, including your e-mail address may be

disclosed to the public and media at any time.