[Sqg-program] NAHMMA Chapter Display

McGinnis, Sean McGinnisS at epchc.org
Tue Jun 16 16:15:02 EDT 2009

Dear NAHMMA Florida-Caribbean Chapter members,

The Executive Committee has decided to develop and purchase a display for our Chapter.  The display will be used at conferences to promote our Chapter.  It will be similar to the ones the vendors had at the annual conference in Boca Raton.

We need your help to make this display as nice as possible.  If you have some creative ideas and /or are good with graphics/software and you would like to help out, please contact Sean McGinnis at mcginnis at epchc.org<mailto:mcginnis at epchc.org> or 813-363-9189 to volunteer for the display committee.

Also if you have any photos/graphics from previous events or locations of interest that you would like to see as part of the display, please send them along as well.

Remember, to qualify for scholarship opportunities within the Chapter you must have served on a NAHMMA committee during the time period leading up to the opportunity.

Sean McGinnis
Florida - Caribbean Chapter Vice President