[Sqg-program] depapps.dep.state.fl.us:7777/

Dwayne Mundy mundy at ncfrpc.org
Mon Sep 21 14:14:04 EDT 2009

I am no longer able to enter SQG data since the last automatic update to
IE version 8.  Has anyone else had this problem and found a fix?  Glen
suggested reinstalling IE, but my IT person insists that I ask if anyone
else has found a fix before he tries that.  Thanks

Dwayne Mundy, Director
Public Safety and Regulatory Compliance
North Central Florida Regional Planning Council
2009 NW 67 Place, Gainesville FL 32653
352.955.2200 x108
www.ncflepc.org <blocked::http://www.ncflepc.org>

staff to:
North Central Florida Local Emergency Planning Committee (District 3
LEPC)
North Central Florida Regional Hazardous Materials Response Team

"The comments and opinions expressed herein are those of the author of
this message and may not reflect the policies of  any organizations with
which the author may be associated." Under Florida law, e-mail addresses
are public records. If you do not want your e-mail address released in
response to a public-records request, do not send electronic mail to
this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.