[Sqg-program] FW: Painters

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Dec 9 09:03:54 EST 2010

Hi All
I am forwarding Jerry's email to everyone on the listserv in hopes that you can provide additional information to this discussion (see Jerry's email below). Any suggestions or comments that you can add will be helpful to everyone. This issue hits both HHW and the SQG Program. Thanks. Glen

Glen Perrigan
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS4560
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
W:850-245-8749