[Sqg-program] Survey Are you Planning on Attending the 2011 FL NAHMMA Workshop

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Feb 9 16:57:52 EST 2011

Hi All

We are trying to get an idea of how many folks will be attending the 2011 FL NAHMMA Workshop scheduled for May 2-6 in Lakeland (see www.nahmma.org<http://www.nahmma.org> Florida Chapter for workshop details).

Please take a minute to fill out a simple survey. Even if you can't attend the workshop please go to the link below and fill out the survey. This will help us with our planning, such as the number of rooms to reserve and meeting space we will need. Please complete this survey as soon as possible and no later than February 11.

Survey Link: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2HW2LJ3

Thanks.

Glen Perrigan
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS4560
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
W:850-245-8749
F:850-412-0528
glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
www.dep.state.fl.us

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard, Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.