[Sqg-program] More Info regarding the opportunity for FREE (or paid) PSI Membership - FL Local Governments

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jan 7 13:44:44 EST 2011

I encourage all Florida Counties with HHW or SQG programs to contact PSI and sign up for the FREE Affiliate membership as soon as possible.  You can't go wrong!  Better yet if your budget allows go for the Full membership.
The Florida Caribbean NAHMMA Chapter PSI Initiative Committee is working diligently on finalizing the proposal with PSI for a Florida full membership.  Once complete, the committee will start  fund raising efforts.  If you should have interest in being on the Florida Chapter PSI Initiative committee  or have any questions regarding this initiative/proposal please contact the committee chairperson, Bob Madden at bmadden at swa.org<mailto:bmadden at swa.org> or myself at rita.perini at brevardcounty.us<mailto:rita.perini at brevardcounty.us>.   Thank you for your consideration.

Rita Perini
Environmental Scientist
Brevard County Solid Waste Operations
2250 Adamson Rd.