[Sqg-program] Hazardous Waste Training Presentations

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Dec 14 15:55:11 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,

Just a reminder!  All Webinar presentations, handouts, etc. have been posted to ftp site.  We are still working on getting them added to the SQG Reports page but for now, you can access them on our ftp site. They are located in a folder named "Inspector Training Series Case Studies".  We will keep you updated.

ftp://ftp.dep.state.fl.us/pub/outgoing/RCRA/

Thanks,
Tiff

Hope you have a great weekend!

Happy Holidays! :)
Tiffaney Noland
RCRA Section
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850)245-8727
Fax : (850)412-0551
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Steve.Ray@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.