[Sqg-program] RE: [FLHHW] RE: CESQG PROGRAMS - current lists and recollections

Bob Madden bmadden at swa.org
Tue Jul 10 10:27:22 EDT 2012

Palm Beach County collects CESQG waste in this manner.  Details on our
program are on our website
http://www.swa.org/site/hhw/haz_waste_business/hhw_business.htm

I know that we made a notification previously and received confirmation
from our local District. . Is it an annual or one time notification?