[Sqg-program] FW: New Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-NWD Case Study on "Wood Treaters"

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Jul 20 09:10:06 EDT 2012

When: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 2:00 PM-3:00 PM (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).
Where: Webinar - See conference call information below

Note: The GMT offset above does not reflect daylight saving time adjustments.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi Everyone,

Please disregard my last e-mail.  I am having issues with the previous link so here is another link. When you click on the link below, you will be directed to the “Registration” screen so you may register for the next webinar on August 8, 2012 @ 2:00 PM.  Please let me know if you have any issues.

New Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training

Register for a session now by clicking a date below:

Wed, Aug 8, 2012 2:00 AM - 3:00 PM EDT<https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/704664178>

1.      Choose one of the following audio options:

TO USE YOUR COMPUTER’S AUDIO:
When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your computer’s microphone and speakers (VoIP). A headset is recommended.

TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select “Use Telephone” after joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.

Toll: +1 (646) 307-1720
Access Code: 736-095-964

GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy™