[Sqg-program] FW: First dispatch

Perini, Rita M Rita.Perini at brevardcounty.us
Thu May 24 13:34:54 EDT 2012

That's What I'm talking about!!!

Rita Perini

Environmental Scientist

Brevard County Solid Waste Operations

2250 Adamson Rd.

Cocoa, Florida  32926

(321) 633-1888

Fax (321) 635-7903

From: sqg-program-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us
[mailto:sqg-program-bounces at lists.dep.state.fl.us] On Behalf Of Jim
Reece
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2012 11:11 AM
To: flhhw at lists.dep.state.fl.us; Sqg-program at lists.dep.state.fl.us
Subject: [Sqg-program] FW: First dispatch

To all who missed this year's HHW/SQG workshop and our flagship event:
the Haz-Waste Olympics, I hope that you will make plans to attend next
year's gathering  in Daytona.  While the Olympics have been filled with
all kinds of attempts by competitors to gain the upper hand throughout
its illustrious history this year's contest took a turn that left yours
truly in shock and amazement.  I can only refer you to the latest
article from NAHMMA's own Earlene for the details (see attached).

As the Olympic Chairman I am now pondering as to whether our technical
sessions on meth labs provided too much information leading to
performance enhancing substances being manufactured and distributed in
the "hospitality suite" to one or more Olympians: no one can run the
cones that fast unless they are on something!  I may have to ask
Congress to hold special hearings on this subject........

Jim

a.k.a The Commish

Under Florida Law, email addresses are Public Records. If you do
not want your e-mail address released in response to public record
requests, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead,
contact this office by phone or in writing.