[Sqg-program] RE: Uniforms

BurnettAlister AlisterBurnett at colliergov.net
Mon Sep 24 08:43:04 EDT 2012

Jeff

This is from Collier County and we wear uniforms - which we find to be a useful aide to our inspections - but we are not trained for, and do not carry badges. We do not have enforcement powers and we use County Code Enforcement or FDEP Enforcement if required.

Alister D. Burnett   Ph.D.  P.G.
Interim Senior Project Manager
Solid & Hazardous Waste Management Dept.
3339 Tamiami Trail East, Suite 302, Naples, FL 34112