[Sqg-program] Next Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-NED Case Study -How to comply in a can

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 1 13:47:09 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Our next Hazardous Waste Inspector Training Webinar will be on April 17, 2013 at 2:00-3:00 P.M.  Pam Fellabaum in our Northeast District Office will be doing a case study - How to comply in a can.  If you would like to attend, please click the link below to register for this webinar.  Please let me know if you have any issues.

Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/363640658

Thanks,
Tiff

Tiffaney Noland
RCRA Section
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850)245-8727
Fax : (850)412-0551
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Steve.Ray@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.