[Sqg-program] Lead Up to 2013 Haz-Waste Olympics

Jim Reece jreece at co.okaloosa.fl.us
Thu Feb 21 10:26:19 EST 2013

Well sports fans the drama has begun!  Each year I think that we have seen the worst that could happen, but now our own Earlene has fallen prey to suspicious activity (see attached).
Stay tuned for more as we rev up for another sensational (not Sunsational) Olympics in Daytona Beach.
Jim Reece
a.k.a. The Commish