[Sqg-program] FW: DOT Training - who needs it this year?

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Jan 14 08:34:51 EST 2013

We may offer DOT training at the HHW workshop in May.  You need to repeat the DOT training every 3 years according to Chris Gilbert.  Please let me know if you are attending the May NAHMMA HHW/SQG Workshop and need to take the DOT training.

Jack

John L. (Jack) Price
Environmental Manager
Waste Reduction MS 4555
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL  32399-2400
Phone:850.245.8751
Fax: 850.245.8811
john.l.price at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:john.l.price at dep.state.fl.us>
www.dep.state.fl.us/waste<http://www.dep.state.fl.us/waste>
Please Note:  Florida has a very broad public records law.  Most written communications to or from state officials regarding state business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail is communications and may therefore be subject to public disclosure.

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=John.L.Price@dep.state.fl.us>.