[Sqg-program] Next Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-SD - "Keys to the Inspection Process"

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Tue May 7 11:48:17 EDT 2013

Hi Everyone,

Our next Hazardous Waste Inspector Training Webinar will be on May 15, 2013 at 2:00-3:00 P.M.  Mr. Ed Russell in our South District Office will be doing a presentation  - "Keys to the Inspection Process".  If you would like to attend, please click the link below to register for this webinar.  Please let me know if you have any issues.

Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/150082306

Thank you,
Tiff

Tiffaney Noland
RCRA Section
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Phone: (850)245-8727
Fax : (850)412-0551
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Steve.Ray@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.