[Sqg-program] Next Webinar Hazardous Waste Inspector Training-NED-"Field Notes and Photos"

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Nov 7 16:17:07 EST 2013

Hi Everyone,

Reminder!!
Our next Hazardous Waste Inspector Training Webinar will be on November 12, 2013 at 2:00-3:00 P.M.  Pam Fellabaum in our Northeast District Office will be doing a presentation on "Field Notes and Photos"- Tips and techniques to capture information in the field.

If you would like to attend, please click the link below to register for this webinar.  Please let me know if you have any issues.

Registration Web Link: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/202814770

Thank you,
Tiff

Tiffaney Noland
Florida Department Of Environmental Protection
RCRA Section
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Office:  (850)245-8727
Fax:  (850)412-0551
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt