[Sqg-program] MARK YOUT CALENDAR 2014 National NAHMMA Conference August-25-28 2014

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Sep 26 11:24:52 EDT 2013

All
Just a gentle reminder to fill out the short survey to get your topic suggestions for the 2014 National NAHMMA Conference that Florida is hosting. I promise it won’t be painful (for most of you) and should take a couple of minutes. The SQG program planning committee use the survey results to determine conference topics. Thanks.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/67LHJMQ.

Glen Perrigan
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS4560
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
W:850-245-8749
F:850-412-0528
glen.perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
www.dep.state.fl.us

Please take a few minutes to share your comments on the service you received from the department by clicking on this link DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Glen.Perrigan@dep.state.fl.us>.