[Sqg-program] 2014 Florida-NAHMMA Awards Nominations Needed

Richard Lobinske LobinskeR at leoncountyfl.gov
Mon Apr 21 14:07:39 EDT 2014

Last year, we had the luxury of over 30 nominations to select from for the 2013 Awards.  I'm hoping to see similar numbers this years because of all the wonderful things we hear about from our members throughout the year.  However, to date, I've received only three nominations.

Please take a few minutes to nominate someone you know that deserves recognition, or to nominate your program for the hard work you and your staff put in to serve your communities.  Not only are nominations considered for Florida, all nominations will be forwarded to NAHMMA for consideration at the national level.  Please help to show off the great work we're doing here in Florida.

All you need to do is fill out the attached PDF form and send it to me.  Use extra pages if needed, and photos are always a bonus.

Thank you,

Richard J. Lobinske, Ph.D.
Hazardous Waste Manager
Leon County Solid Waste Division
Office of Resource Stewardship
7550 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL  32311
850/606-1816
fax: 850/606-1801
http://www.LeonCountyFL.gov/HHW ( http://www.leoncountyfl.gov/HHW )
"People Focused. Performance Driven"

Please note that under Florida's Public Records laws, most written communications to or from county staff or officials regarding county business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.