[Sqg-program] Hazardous Waste Inspector Training for July

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Jul 8 14:03:37 EDT 2014

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Sorry for the delay, my Outlook has not been working.  Today's meeting has been cancelled. We hope to have one next month. I will keep you updated.

Sorry for any inconvenience,

Tiff

Tiffaney Noland

RCRA Section

2600 Blair Stone Road

Tallahassee, FL 32399

Phone: (850)245-8727

Fax : (850)412-0551

Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."

Theodore Roosevelt

The Department of Environmental Protection values your feedback as a customer. DEP Secretary Herschel T. Vinyard Jr. is committed to continuously assessing and improving the level and quality of services provided to you. Please take a few minutes to comment on the quality of service you received. Simply click on this link to the DEP Customer Survey<http://survey.dep.state.fl.us/?refemail=Steve.Ray@dep.state.fl.us>. Thank you in advance for completing the survey.