[Sqg-program] METRA article in April issues of i4 Business magazine

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu May 15 13:24:06 EDT 2014

Great article from i4 Business magazine on METRA in central Florida. METRA is a public private partnership started in the late 1990's between FDEP, Counties and Private Industry to promote environmental outreach and education.

Glen Perrigan

Read All About Us!
METRA is in the April issue of the i4 Business magazine!  We are honored and excited to be recognized for our public/private partnerships and training efforts we offer to businesses in Central Florida.  Here is a link to the online version of the article they prepared for us:  Promoting Environmental Excellence Through Training and Partnerships<http://metra.us2.list-manage.com/track/click?u=994125df48c5af75e2a3c850f&id=5c5992af25&e=e2eb618bf2>