[Sqg-program] e-Manifest Webinar - Hold the Date/Time - November 20th, 2-3:30pm EST

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Nov 14 09:06:39 EST 2014

Registration is required at: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/589223154

From: Raia, Anthony
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 7:10 PM
To: 'emanifest at lists.epa.gov'
Subject: e-Manifest Webinar - Hold the Date/Time - November 20th, 2-3:30pm EST

Dear Colleagues,

The EPA will host a webinar on Thursday, November 20th, from 2-3:30pm (Eastern Standard Time) to provide an update on the implementation of the Hazardous Waste Electronic Manifest Establishment Act/program (e-Manifest).

The webinar will provide an update on the various fronts of the program (i.e. regulatory, system, advisory board), as well as general timing and next steps. In addition, over the past 7 months we have held detailed technical discussions with smaller number of state and industry stakeholders regarding the technical architecture for the e-Manifest system, and the webinar will be an opportunity to briefly update a wider audience on those discussions.

There will of course be numerous opportunities going forward for stakeholder input/involvement, and we will outline the general anticipated timeline for those opportunities during the webinar.

For background information please see http://www.epa.gov/osw/hazard/transportation/manifest/e-man.htm

Any questions in advance please let me know.  Otherwise, we will provide presentation information (and connection/call in number etc) prior to the webinar.

Thank you.

Tony Raia

Anthony Raia
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Resource Conservation and Recovery (ORCR)
703-308-8577
202-567-1647 (cell)