[Sqg-program] RE: SQG Program

Charles W. Ryburn cryburn at pascocountyfl.net
Wed Nov 19 11:18:13 EST 2014

Hi Johnny,
Pasco County imposes a $20 SQG surcharge on Business Tax Receipts (Occupational Licenses) based on SIC codes.  The business can request a waiver inspection.  If our inspector determines that the facility doesn’t generate hazardous waste we waive the surcharge.  Part of our routine SQG inspection includes verifying that the business has a current Business Tax Receipt and we use the Tax Collector’s information to help keep our notification roll current.
Thanks,

Charley Ryburn