[Sqg-program] May 2015 NAHMMA workshop - SQG Program topic, training and speaker survey by Oct 29

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Oct 20 15:39:58 EDT 2014

Subject: May 2015 NAHMMA workshop - SQG Program topic, training and speaker survey by Oct 31.

Even though the 2014 combined national and FL NAHMMA Conference  was just held in Orlando in  August, we are already planning for our annual FL NAHMMA workshop.  As usual, we are scheduling the workshop in May. The host this year will be Sarasota County.

Please take a few minutes and complete the online survey [https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5S7PRVT] of topics and training that you would like to see as part of the workshop.

Also, we are looking for a few good presenters for the workshop. Please indicate your interest in making a presentation on the survey.  Even if you are not sure you or your staff can attend, please let us know what you could do assuming you are able to attend.

The training/speaker committee would appreciate your response by Friday, October 31 so that we have enough prep time to finalize the topics, training and speakers.

Thanks for your continued support for the SQG Program and Florida NAHMMA.

Glen Perrigan
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS4560
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
850-245-8749