[Sqg-program] NAHMMA Workshop Door Prize Request

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Apr 2 14:16:44 EDT 2015

The Florida NAHMMA Workshop is fast approaching!  Please consider donating a door prize for the workshop.  We're looking for t-shirts, a collection of promotional items from your agency, and any other items you are willing to donate.  Please contact me directly with description of the item(s) and when you plan to arrive.

As in the past there will also be a share table for you to put your promotional items, brochures, etc., which you can just bring to the workshop.

I look forward to seeing you there!

Andrea L. Stermer
General Manager II
Solid Waste Management Division
Hillsborough County BOCC
p: 813-209-3045  |  f: 813-635-7395
e: stermera at hillsboroughcounty.org<mailto:stermera at hillsboroughcounty.org>
w: http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org<http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/>

 Please note:  all correspondence to or from this office is subject to Florida's Public Records laws.

[http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/images/County_seal_tiny.gif]