[Sqg-program] ECO TOURS: NAHMMA Workshop May 11-14, 2015 - Sarasota County

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 13 11:18:52 EDT 2015

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D062F4.F857CBB0]
Photo courtesy of Sarasota County Historical Resources

Dear NAHMMA Members,

It's hard to believe that we are less than a month out from the 2015 NAHMMA FL workshop! As you are making your final preparations for the trip to Sarasota, we wanted to pass along some information regarding eco-tours in the area.

Sarasota Explorers Sea Life Encounter Cruise
http://www.sarasotabayexplorers.com/sealife.html
Adults $27.
Tours run at 11a, 1.30p and 4p. Reservations are requested at least 2 days in advance
Located approximately 2 miles from the Lido Beach Resort

Myakka River State Park
https://www.floridastateparks.org/park/Myakka-River
$6 Per vehicle
Wildlife Viewing, Canopy Walkway, Safari Tram Tour, Concessions, Bike, Canoe and Kayak rentals
Located approximately 22 miles from the Lido Beach Resort

See you in Sarasota!