[Sqg-program] 24-hour or 40-hour Hazwoper

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Wed Apr 15 12:42:17 EDT 2015

From: Stermer, Andrea [mailto:StermerA at hillsboroughcounty.org]
Sent: Wednesday, April 15, 2015 11:39 AM
To: Tenace, Laurie; Perrigan, Glen
Subject: 24-hour or 40-hour Hazwoper

Can you please send this email out to the list serves?  Thanks!

I am looking for a 24-hour or 40-hour Hazwoper course for a new hire.  I have been in touch with FDEP, the Regional Planning Councils, the Safety Council and the University of South Florida and so far the only course available is in the panhandle in May through the regional planning council.

Can anyone provide additional sources of finding this class, or provide feedback on the online course?

Thank you,
Andrea

Andrea L. Stermer
General Manager II
Solid Waste Management Division
Hillsborough County BOCC
p: 813-209-3045  |  f: 813-635-7395
e: stermera at hillsboroughcounty.org<mailto:stermera at hillsboroughcounty.org>
w: http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org<http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/>

 Please note:  all correspondence to or from this office is subject to Florida's Public Records laws.

[http://www.hillsboroughcounty.org/images/County_seal_tiny.gif]