[Sqg-program] 2016 Florida Chapter NAHMMA Workshop Request for SQG Program Topics and Speakers

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Thu Aug 6 11:15:45 EDT 2015

Hi All,
Just want to encourage you to spend about 3 minutes to fill out the request for topics for the May 2016 NAHMMA Workshop. Your topic suggestions really do help target presentations on issues most relevant to your county SQG program. The link to the survey is https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6PQSYX6. Thanks.

Glen Perrigan
2600 Blair Stone Road, MS4560
Tallahassee, FL 32399-2400
850-245-8749