[Sqg-program] Nassau County HazWaste Workshop - Sept. 15 from 10am to 12pm

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Fri Aug 21 15:40:04 EDT 2015

Please find attached the flyer for an upcoming HazWaste Workshop in Nassau County. Ms. Pam Fellabaum from FDEP has graciously agreed to provide the training again this year.

This class is open to everyone since we don't have a huge group of facilities in Nassau County. Please advertise in your areas for any people that may want to attend. They can register by clicking on the Eventbrite link located at the bottom of the flyer, and folks can contact me directly if they have any questions.

Location: Nassau County EOC (just off I-95 and SR 200)
Date: Tuesday, September 15th
Time: 10am to 12pm

Thank you for your help in distributing this to other groups in the region.

All the best,

Eric

Eric B. Anderson, AICP
Senior Regional Planner, District IV LEPC Staff
Northeast Florida Regional Council
6850 Belfort Oaks Place
Jacksonville, Florida  32216
ph: (904) 279-0880