[Sqg-program] FW: Reminder - Next Week's Inspector Training

Merklein, Stefan Stefan.Merklein at dep.state.fl.us
Tue May 5 16:44:09 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to send out a reminder about next week's inspector training on Tuesday May 12 from 2-3pm  - it will be on Tires led by Lauren O'Connor from here in Tallahassee.

If you don't have the Lync link or the phone number just let me know and I'll forward it to you.

This is our monthly inspector training which takes place the second Tuesday of every month.

-Jill

Jill R. Scarborough
Environmental Consultant
Division of Waste Management