[Sqg-program] Florida NAHMMA Board of Directors Call for Nominations

Richard Lobinske LobinskeR at leoncountyfl.gov
Tue Jan 19 15:35:12 EST 2016

Are you looking to increase your participation in the Florida Chapter of NAHMMA?  Are you up for the responsibilities in the attached file?  If so, the Florida Chapter Board of Directors election is approaching and we need you.  Three positions are up for election in 2016.  If you are willing to fulfill the responsibilities and wish to help lead our chapter, please contact me at:
LobinskeR at LeonCountyFL.gov
before March 15.
Elections will be held online in April and results announced at the Florida Workshop in Jacksonville, May 2-5.

Richard J. Lobinske, Ph.D.
Hazardous Waste Manager
Leon County Solid Waste Division
Office of Resource Stewardship
7550 Apalachee Parkway
Tallahassee, FL  32311
850/606-1816
fax: 850/606-1801
http://www.LeonCountyFL.gov/HHW
( http://www.leoncountyfl.gov/HHW)
"People Focused. Performance Driven"

Please note that under Florida's Public Records laws, most written communications to or from county staff or officials regarding county business are public records available to the public and media upon request.  Your e-mail communications may therefore be subject to public disclosure.