[Sqg-program] Chaz DB & Reports

Kate Boer kboer at tcrpc.org
Wed Jul 5 11:15:00 EDT 2017

YES!!!!!! I know this is reaching you late, but for St. Lucie County reports -verification list I noticed when I began my site visits this year that several of the verification dates on the spreadsheet I printed out were not correct. I know I had visited several last year, but the spreadsheet was still showing the much earlier date of 2009. I thought I just overlooked something....until I went to update the list this year.

In the system all the site visit dates were showing correctly - but when I download the data into the spreadsheet the date reverts to the old date. We found the problem as I finished preparing the spreadsheet for the County ( I remove all the redundant facilities so they just have the simple list of the A, I, O and P sites with all the correct visit dates). So, we went over the downloaded list with many wrong dates for this year's visits and updated on the County list so they have the correct list. But I am Treasure Coast RPC staff. If the county personnel go into CHAZ to download the data from CHAZ, they will see the correct site visit data and date in the individual facility, but not on the spreadsheet of all the facilities in the list.

We have now realized this happened for last year as well. HELP! This has thrown all my site visit numbers off and I am fearful to use the CHAZ facilities list.

FOR ADMIN: The staff to talk with is Wynsum Wise and her cell phone # is: 772-486-9782

Kate

Kathryn E. Boer, MPA
Emergency Programs Director
Treasure Coast LEPC Coordinator
Treasure Coast Regional Planning Council
421 SW Camden Avenue
Stuart, Florida 34994
(772) 221-4060 Desk
(772) 834-1587 Cell