[Sqg-program] 2019 NAHMMA Workshop SQG Roundtable TOPICS

Perrigan, Glen Glen.Perrigan at dep.state.fl.us
Mon Apr 8 14:43:14 EDT 2019

Hi all,

Working with the NAHMMA Planning Committee on this year's workshop. Looks like some very good topics. As we have done in previous years, we will have the SQG Roundtable on Tuesday, June 11 from 3:30-5pm. The Roundtable is a great opportunity for both DEP and County SQG inspectors to get together to go over regulatory topics and updates from Tallahassee and to discuss other relevant items. I have a couple of topics but need your help identifying additional topics that you want to discuss.

Here is what I currently have:

  1.  Powder Coating Industry. Issues of mismanagement of waste which could include chlorinated solvents.
  2.  New generator rule updates including episodic generators. DEP is getting lots of requests for episodic generation. We will provide updated guidance and discussion.
  3.  Training opportunities.

Please send me any other topics that you would like to discuss. The workshop draft agenda can be found at: https://nahmma.org/Florida_Chapter.

[FL-DEP-LOGO]<https://floridadep.gov/>

Glen Perrigan
Waste/Permitting and Compliance Assistance
Environmental Manager
Glen.Perrigan at FloridaDEP.gov
Office: 850-245-8749