[Sqg-program] SQG Reports is back up!

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us
Tue Apr 9 15:50:17 EDT 2019

Hi Everyone,

As some of you know, we have been experiencing some issues with our SQG Reports and Oracle database.  I have added the correct URL's below.  Please update any bookmarks and shortcuts with the new URL. Also please note that you must use Internet Explorer as your browser to access these sites.

CHAZSQG Oracle Database:  http://depapps.dep.state.fl.us
CHAZ SQG Reports:  https://fldep.dep.state.fl.us/chaz_sqg/filter.asp
SQG Program Web Page: https://fldep.dep.state.fl.us/chaz_sqg/

Also, if you are new to the program and are not a member of the SQG listserv, please click the link below and create an account by entering your information in order to be added. If you are not sure if you are already a member, please let me know and I will check for you.

http://lists.dep.state.fl.us/mailman/listinfo/sqg-program<https://clicktime.symantec.com/a/1/XKS7qa686oOHJT0CPPHL8VwxLHH3t291aPpk6-7vhfA=?d=F8jfVV1gQyO99WZMzpYttscMRz1M4h3-Qb8FHsg7gqd0rvbKg7pRXzG0dZQQTc3zcApPu2iea8dLmk2Ru2Y7CXnj32vLG3x6OA5YuNfBl4UEQHOcKJXG3rsw3Am3KzAU9YqdGeNyvXj9ZyfTgn3sCoriA9fHgsHIJfSX0zj853-D3VP4_cav6pOaCg6J53pDw5PlK2P5Z6GtThRN-Q2vX9TEUjJQbpzXJbYq0cESl9Dle-FIn3sy8v9toYk1_XCS6rOm7AWMGgkkHdJcyxwbj1XcrEYbXQ8FCRNKQKYlC3TloXr8F_kGOBvnAPri_EnsWWVafve4Gw-KC-regMfEKxGO89neHc1-ocYPfV4dDSb0M-4VZM0H08KJXeHuZwQLaSJ49eeWGwigbdcPdw%3D%3D&u=http%3A%2F%2Flists.dep.state.fl.us%2Fmailman%2Flistinfo%2Fsqg-program>

Thanks,
Tiff

Tiffaney Noland
Florida Department Of Environmental Protection
Waste Compliance Assistance Program
2600 Blair Stone Road
Tallahassee, FL 32399
Office:  (850)245-8727
Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us<mailto:Tiffaney.Noland at dep.state.fl.us>

"People don't care how much you know until they know how much you care."
Theodore Roosevelt