[Sqg-program] FW: UPDATE: Temporary Interruption of DEP Business Applications

Noland, Tiffaney Tiffaney.Noland at FloridaDEP.gov
Wed Feb 5 08:55:46 EST 2020

Good Morning Everyone,

FYI. Some of you are already aware but we are having some technical issues with our databases. Will keep you updated.

From: IT_Service_Alerts <IT_Service_Alerts at floridadep.gov>
Sent: Tuesday, February 4, 2020 5:15 PM
To: All DEP Employees <all_dep_employees at dep.state.fl.us>
Subject: UPDATE: Temporary Interruption of DEP Business Applications

DEP is continuing to experience issues with connectivity to servers hosted at the Florida Division of State Technology (DST).  DST is addressing this as a highest priority.  DEP is actively working with them to restore business application availability. While some issues have been addressed and resolved, there remain substantial issues causing in intermittent availability.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will provide an update no later than noon tomorrow.