[Sqg-program] 2020 FL Chapter NAHMMA Update

Alexander, Rebecca RAlexander at leegov.com
Fri Mar 20 15:02:07 EDT 2020

[cid:image002.png at 01D5FEC8.866E7D80]At NAHMMA, health and safety are core values and we are closely monitoring the spread of COVID-19, tracking recommendations from public health professionals in our state, and staying up to date on impacts to our members, partners and communities.

That said, with the current recommendations, the Florida Board will be postponing the 2020 Brevard Workshop.
The new dates for the Florida NAHMMA 2020 Workshop will be August 9-13, 2020.
Brevard County and the Crowne Plaza Melbourne-Oceanfront will still be hosting the workshop.

All existing registrations will be valid for the new workshop and transferred automatically.  If you are unable to attend during the new dates, NAHMMA will issue refunds for registration costs.  Call 877-292-1403 to request a registration refund.

All existing hotel room reservations have been cancelled by the hotel.  No action is required.
Please call (321) 777-4100 to rebook for the new workshop dates.

If you volunteered to speak at the workshop, you will be contacted directly by our Training Committee to determine whether you are still available for the new dates.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we transition to the new workshop date.  Please feel free to contact Becky Alexander at ralexander at leegov.com<mailto:ralexander at leegov.com>.  She will work to get any questions answered as quickly as possible.

Please note: Florida has a very broad public records law. Most written communications to or from County Employees and officials regarding County business are public records available to the public and media upon request. Your email communication may be subject to public disclosure.

Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.