Fw: [Pharmwaste] Landfills and pharmaceutical

greene.cynthia@epamail.epa.gov greene.cynthia@epamail.epa.gov
Thu, 11 Aug 2005 15:13:29 -0400

Cynthia L. Greene
Senior Advisor
US EPA New England
1 Congress Street, Suite 1100 (SPP)
Boston, MA 02114-2023
Tel: 617-918-1813
Fax: 617-918-0813
greene.cynthia@epa.gov
http://www.epa.gov/region1/solidwaste/index.html
----- Forwarded by Cynthia Greene/R1/USEPA/US on 08/11/2005 03:13 PM
-----

             "Parsons, David
             S."
             <David.Parsons@d                                        To
             nr.state.wi.us>          Cynthia Greene/R1/USEPA/US@EPA
                                                                     cc
             08/11/2005 03:06
             PM                                                 Subject
                                      RE: FW: [Pharmwaste] Landfills
                                      and pharmaceutical

Cynthia,

The article is available without a subscription at:

http://ehp.niehs.nih.gov/members/2005/8315/8315.pdf

Please send another message to the listserv with the above link, so that
listserv members without a BNA subscription can view the article.

Thanks,

Dave