[Pharmwaste] RE: Pharmwaste Digest, Vol 11, Issue 7

DeBiasi,Deborah dldebiasi at deq.virginia.gov
Fri Sep 8 13:41:52 EDT 2006

This is the site for CESAR (thanks to Dr. Gressitt for sharing it), that
contains the legislation from states on pharmaceutical reuse:
http://www.cesar.umd.edu/cesar/library/statutes.asp#labl

It was last updated May 12, 2005 so it isn't as current as it could be.
They include this note on the site:  "We are aware that the status and
content of legislation changes frequently. If you have any corrections,
updates or additions to what we have posted for your state, please
contact the CESAR library at library at cesar.umd.edu."

Please look over the information for your state, and update as
necessary.  This can be a good source for all of us.

Message: 3